We chose this name to pay tribute to this prestigious wine, produced in the surrounding hills, giving particular reverence to “Monfortino”, the grand cru “il cru Barolo d’eccellenza”, made only in the years considered to be the best vintages by the Giacomo Conterno Winery “Azienda Vitinicola Conterno Giacomo”, in fact, Monfortino was first made here in the Casa del Ponte!
Here we have a two-roomed apartment of 45 m², on the first floor, made up of a kitchen-living room, bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen leads out on to a large sunny balcony, getting the sun right through to the evening. There’s an oven and microwave in the kitchen. There’s also a double sofa-bed.
High standard of furnishing and equipment
- Fully-furbished kitchen
- Balcony with table and chairs and a small barbeque
- Hairdryer in the Bathroom
- Tea and Coffee supplied, also water
- Linen changed weekly
- Free WiFi
- Washing machine available on request
- There’s parking in front, we can also provide cover for motorbikes, bicycles, or large items of sports equipment in the courtyard which is secured by an electric-gate.
Alternatively have a look at our other apartments
- Two-roomed apartment 50m2, on the ground floor, made-up of a kitchen-living room, small canopied balcony, bedroom and bathroom.
Suitable for 4-5 people.
- Studio apartment 40m2, on the ground floor, made-up of a kitchen area, bed, bathroom, small wardrobe and balcony. Suitable for 2-4 people.