In honour of the great educator and explorer
This name has been chosen to pay homage to this great man who, having travelled and explored the world as part of his army duties, returned to his native land. Following his return he devoted his efforts to the young people of the Langhe, setting up the first Agricultural school, to which he remained staunchly dedicated until his death.
It’s a two-roomed apartment of 50 m², on the ground floor, made-up of a kitchen- living room, small canopied balcony, bed room and bathroom.
There’s also a single sofa bed in the living room. You can also add another small bed.
High standard of furnishing and equipment
- Fully-furnished kitchen
- Balcony with table and chairs and a small barbeque
- Hairdryer in the Bathroom
- Tea and Coffee supplied, also water
- Linen changed weekly
- Free WIFI
- Cots and High-chairs available
- Washing machine available on request
- There’s parking in front, we can also provide cover for motorbikes, bicycles, or large items of sports equipment in the courtyard which is secured by an electric-gate.
Alternatively have a look at our other apartments
- Large apartment 150m2, 4 bedrooms, a large kitchen, south-facing balcony.
Suitable for large groups or families, 8-10 people
- Studio apartment 40m2, on the ground floor, made-up of a kitchen area, bed, bathroom, small wardrobe and balcony. Suitable for 2-4 people.
- Two roomed apartment 45m2, on the first floor, made-up of a kitchen-living room, bedroom, bathroom and large balcony.
Suitable for 4 people.