The name of the apartment has been chosen to remember a woman who, in medieval times, went up against the traditional male hierarchy and supremacy of the church, in positions of power, appointing herself head of the Cathar heresy movement, whom she harbored in her castle in the upper part of Monforte D’Alba.
It’s a studio apartment of 40 mq, on the ground floor, with a bathroom, small wardrobe and balcony.
There is a white wood kitchen. Separating the bed from the living area is a low wooden divider, built using the large old wooden beams that once held the casks in the cellar.
There is a double sofa-bed. There are many original features such as the bathroom and wardrobe doors, the terracotta floors and the original natural brick walls.
The balcony, although smaller than that of the Barolo, is fully-canopied and gets the sun right up until the evening.
High standard of furnishings and equipment
- Fully-furbished kitchen
- Balcony with table and chairs and a small barbeque
- Hairdryer in the Bathroom
- Tea and Coffee supplied, also water
- Linen changed weekly
- Free WIFI
- Cots and High-chairs available
- Washing machine available on request
- There’s parking in front, we can also provide cover for motorbikes, bicycles, or large items of sports equipment in the courtyard which is secured by an electric-gate.
Alternatively have a look at our other apartments
- Two-roomed apartment 50m2, on the ground floor, made-up of a kitchen-living room, small canopied balcony, bedroom and bathroom.
Suitable for 4-5 people.
- Two roomed apartment 45m2, on the first floor, made-up of a kitchen-living room, bedroom, bathroom and large balcony.
Suitable for 4 people.